3rd party QSFP-100G-LR4-S for Cisco

Eric Litvin eric at lumaoptics.net
Thu Jun 7 02:56:36 UTC 2018

Hi Ryugo,

I’m Eric Litvin, CEO of Luma Optics. We sell 1000s of 100G LR4.  Our price is $800.00 ( yes it’s true $800.00 for 100G-LR4).  We can do this because we buy 1000s of LR4 at a time and do big volumes. Ours are open eeprom and we provide a device for free that enables you to flash the firmware and turn up the part in any network environment.  I’ve been a Nanog member for a long time and have many member references if you’d like to consider us.

Cheers,

Eric Litvin

Sent from my iPhone