3rd party QSFP-100G-LR4-S for Cisco

Michel Py michel.py at tsisemi.com
Wed Jun 6 17:11:39 UTC 2018

> Ryugo Kikuchi wrote:
> Does anyone have a recommended model of 3rd party's "QSFP-100G-LR4-S" for Cisco ASR and Nexus?
> Cisco's original 100G SFP costs us an arm and a leg, so we want to try to use 3rd party 100g SFP.
> But we are not sure which manufacturer's SFP is reliable or has good performance.

Try this one. I never ordered that particular model, but they are my prefered vendor for optics and cables. Happy with the company.
https://www.fs.com/products/48355.html

Michel.

TSI Disclaimer:  This message and any files or text attached to it are intended only for the recipients named above and contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not forward, copy, use or otherwise disclose this communication or the information contained herein. In the event you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message, and then delete all copies of it from your system. Thank you!...