Broadcom vs Mellanox based platforms

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:24:27 UTC 2018

Mellanox commissioned a report along these lines from Tolly in 2016:
https://www.mellanox.com/related-docs/tolly/tolly-report-performance-evaluation-2016-march.pdf

Obviously a grain of salt is needed with any commissioned study - but it
will at least point you to some tests and methodologies that you can use...

--
@ChrisGrundemann
http://chrisgrundemann.com