SP security knowledge build up

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Fri Jul 27 12:40:15 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 01:42:09PM +0200, Ramy Hashish wrote:
> Thank you guys for all your academic recommendation, unfortunately we are
> not US residents, so can you recommend the references/books/curriculum used
> in the mentioned programs?

First, please learn how to properly quote/cite email messages in a mailing
list discussion thread.

Second, you've been given plenty of pointers already.  If you lack the
initiative to follow up on those, read the curricula, take note of the
textbooks used in particular classes, etc., then you probably lack the
intiative to be successful in this endeavor.

---rsk