SP security knowledge build up

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:31:40 UTC 2018

The usual / canonical sysadmin book might work, there is a lot of security related material in there as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Practice-System-Network-Administration-Second/dp/0321492668

And this updated for enterprise / devops and other such new fangled things

https://www.amazon.com/Practice-System-Network-Administration-Enterprise/dp/0321919165/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_14_t_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=2N4F09FPM9FG9VQNT433