Centurylink/Level3 Plans

James Breeden James at arenalgroup.co
Thu Jul 19 18:14:03 UTC 2018

Does anyone know what the plans or even watercooler chat is concerning Centurylink (AS209) and Level3 (AS3356) integration, direct peering, or continuing separation?

We are looking at a IP Transit deal involving one or both networks and while I'd love to have transit routes from both, I don't want to design to be shot in the foot later on either if they are talking about soon-to-be integrated or something.

TIA...

James W. Breeden
Managing Partner

[logo_transparent_background]
Arenal Group: Arenal Consulting Group | Acilis Telecom | Pines Media
PO Box 1063 | Smithville, TX 78957
Email: james at arenalgroup.co<mailto:james at arenalgroup.co> | office 512.360.0000 | cell 512.304.0745 | www.arenalgroup.co<http://www.arenalgroup.co>