issues through CGNat (juniper ms-mpc-128g in mx960)

Matt Erculiani merculiani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 14:44:06 UTC 2018

One of the biggest deal-breakers about the Miltiservices DPC and MPC is
that it does not support NAT Transversal (UDP hole punching), which is
probably the reason you're having trouble with the PS4 online gaming. It
also messes with VoIP too.

As for the IPsec issue, im not sure if that would be related to NAT-T, but
you'd probably need logs. Might just be easier to give anyone using an
IPsec tunnel a public IP.

-M