Proving Gig Speed

K. Scott Helms kscott.helms at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:22:26 UTC 2018

Mark,

I am glad I don't have your challenges :)

What's the Netflix (or other substantial OTT video provider) situation for
direct peers?  It's pretty easy and cheap for North American operators to
get settlement free peering to Netflix, Amazon, Youtube and others but I
don't know what that looks like in Africa.

Scott Helms