Proving Gig Speed

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed Jul 18 13:54:15 UTC 2018

Correct. I figured most eyeballs had Google peering or were looking to get it.

I was talking with CVF at ChiNOG about some of the shortcomings of the Google ISP Portal. He saw value in making the portal available to all ISPs. I don't know when (if) that will be available.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com