Proving Gig Speed

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed Jul 18 13:45:07 UTC 2018

Fast.com will pull from multiple nodes at the same time. I think there were four streams on the one I looked at, two to the on-net OCA and two that went off-net elsewhere. One of those off-net was in the same country, but very not near.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com