(perhaps off topic, but) Microwave Towers

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:27:46 UTC 2018

Also worth mentioning that AT&T Canada originated with the Canadian Pacific
Railway...

CP Railway and Unitel --> AT&T Canada --> Allstream --> MTS-Allstream -->
Zayo

I have a GIS dataset with about 90% of the most important hilltop and
mountaintop tower sites in WA, BC, OR and ID. There is a ton of stuff out
there and operational.