Proving Gig Speed

Chris Gross CGross at ninestarconnect.com
Mon Jul 16 19:39:00 UTC 2018

Winner winner chicken dinner. I forgot to pull "Antivirus is at fault" card from my deck. 250/675 with it installed, 920/920 when removed so now I get to pass the the issue onwards.

Thanks everyone for your replies and the responses for the adolfintel/speedtest github, I'll definitely look at it as a replacement for later.