[c-nsp] Leaked Video or Not (Linux and Cisco for internal Sales folks)

Nicolas Chabbey nchabbey at n3network.ch
Mon Jul 9 18:28:53 UTC 2018

You can certainly add 'security' to the list.

I don't mean 'network security' here but 'information security' as a whole.

A lot of vendors (notably AV) uses of a lot of marketing terms and they
also play with the fears of people to sell their (insert revolutionary)
products/solutions.

Some of them could be rather useless in a security standpoint,
especially if not properly tuned and configured. It can bring a false
sense of security which is sometimes worst than a sense of security at all.

My two cent..