Looking for Amazon Network Engineer

Mark Spring mspring at nktelco.com
Fri Jul 6 17:54:11 UTC 2018

I am having some issues getting some traffic to Amazon and I was curious if
there were any Amazon network engineers that might be able to chat with me
for a few minutes to discuss my troubles. Shoot me an email and we will set
something up.

Thanks in advance!

Mark Spring
Information Systems Manager

--
NKTelco
301 W. South St.New Knoxville, OH 45871

Phone: 1-888-NKTELCO
Fax:
419-753-2950
This message and the file(s) attached are confidential and
proprietary
information of NKTelco for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any
unauthorized review, distribution, disclosure, copying,
use, or
dissemination, either whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Do
not
transmit these documents, in any form, to any third party without the

expressed written permission of NKTelco.