videos from NANOG73?

Sandra Murphy sandy at tislabs.com
Thu Jul 5 15:11:02 UTC 2018

The agenda for NANOG73 is still on the cevent site.  The links for slides all seem to be there, which is good.

But only the sessions on Monday morning have links for the videos.

I hope that’s not due to a taping failure.

I looked in the archive, and the presentations from NANOG73 aren’t there.  Understandable.

It does look like they are available on youtube.

Can you let me know when the videos will be available on the nanog site?  I like to point people to the nanog site, so they can get everything, past, present and future, mail, videos, slides, etc, all together.

—Sandy