Blockchain and Networking

K. Scott Helms kscotthelms at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 00:30:13 UTC 2018

That sounds like giving up an awful lot of utility for a (at least in most
places) something that's an exceedingly rare corner case.  The other
problem is that even if the record is immutable there's nothing that
prevents governments from being coercive in other ways.  At the end of the
day there's no technology that prevents authoritarian governments from
behaving badly.