BGP Community Support WAS: Re: Cogent vs. HE ; -) WAS: Anyone using Cogent Ethernet

James Breeden James at arenalgroup.co
Tue Jan 23 18:38:36 UTC 2018

While we're on the topic of BGP community support, I'd be interested in the greater group's favorites, pros, and cons of what you want to see in a BGP community support table/system from a provider. Taking notes for a customer..

James W. Breeden

Managing Partner

[logo_transparent_background]

Arenal Group: Arenal Consulting Group | Acilis Telecom | Pines Media

PO Box 1063 | Smithville, TX 78957