Leasing /22

Ryan Gard ryangard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:56:58 UTC 2018

The biggest problems that start to run with cases of CGN or any other v4
aggregation method are services that still continue to treat single IP
addresses as a single entity (a certain event ticket vendor comes to mind).
Until these organizations either start opening a line of communications
with ISPs, changing their methodology when handling traffic from v4
addresses, and/or deploying v6, the song and dance for v4 addressing will
continue.

--
Ryan Gard