Leasing /22

Joe Provo nanog-post at rsuc.gweep.net
Mon Jan 22 22:44:56 UTC 2018

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 03:27:49PM -0700, Michael Crapse wrote:
> Customers on ps4s and xboxes will hate you. They will always get "strict"
> nat, and it's your fault not mega corporation X's fault for not releasing
> IPv4s

I think you misspelled "those console platforms' fault for being
bad network citizens":

"(10/13/17) As of PS4 update 5.00 no offical IPv6 support has been added."

from
https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/playstation-general.topic.html/ipv6_psn_and_youc-bUKX.html

Xbox one actually seems to DTRT:
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/ipv6-on-xbox-one

Cheers!

Joe

--
Posted from my personal account - see X-Disclaimer header.
Joe Provo / Gweep / Earthling