Greenland DSL or Internet service provider?

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Thu Jan 18 20:56:09 UTC 2018

In article <[email protected]> you write:
>We are searching for a provider who can deliver MPLS, dedicated circuit,
>DSL or Internet by cable access to the following GPS information address:
>
>Quanaaq

Assuming you mean Qaanaaq, the place formerly known as Thule, your
only option is the national carrier Telepost.  They claim to provide
broadband service to every community with a population of 70 or more,
and there are 650 in Qaanaaq, so you should be in good shape.

There are only about 50,000 people in all of Greenland, which is
consierably larger than Alaska, so it's not like it's a highly
competitive market.

R's,
John