Open Souce Network Operating Systems

Hugo Slabbert hugo at slabnet.com
Wed Jan 17 16:09:28 UTC 2018

There's AT&T's dNOS effort[1], though I think that wasn't really targeting
CPE so much as DC and carrier type WAN gear.  A single platform for DC,
aggregation, and other SP roles is already pretty ambitious.  Adding CPE
into the mix as well is another big stretch even beyond that.

It's also more at the "initiative" stage than anything fully fledged,
afaict.

Hugo Slabbert       | email, xmpp/jabber: hugo at slabnet.com
pgp key: B178313E   | also on Signal

[1]