Any IP Transit provider currently offering BGP FlowSpec?

Kurt Kraut listas at kurtkraut.net
Fri Jan 12 12:38:46 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm looking for an IP Transit provider (in the Americas region preferrably)
that provides BGP FlowSpec capabilities. I've found some that accept
filtering rules at the IP Transit level but changes are done by support
ticket, which is subpar to me. I must have autonomy to change rules at will.

 Could anyone mention known providers publically? If you work for an IP
Transit provider, feel free to contact me privately/directly.

Best regards,

Kurt Kraut