Blockchain and Networking

Jörg Kost jk at ip-clear.de
Tue Jan 9 16:33:15 UTC 2018

New devices like the former Brocade SLX even has its own hypervisor on
x86-intel and runs an Ubuntu VM for management and monitoring. You can
even install your own things,  therefore new applications and purposes
will rise in the future.

I also believe that dockerization will come to the networks and we will
handle routing protocols more like containers that will be linked to the
host-os, adding  reseller and namespace capabilities and so on.

There will be room for blockchain typeof-handlers that does not need to
be a "full node" or a "miner". It could just be a "wallet"-type, that is
linked to companies-internal-"light" nodes, to exchanges or registries
or $y for purposes, that we might not even think of right now or still
need to write PoC for (remind me in $x years).

Jörg