Blockchain and Networking

Jean | ddostest.me jean at ddostest.me
Tue Jan 9 15:49:52 UTC 2018

BTC miners use asics. Big switches/routers use 100Gb asics. Some
switches have multiple 100 Gb asics and sometimes only half is use or
even less.

I guess it could be nice for some smaller telcos to generate some profit
during off peak period. I don't know how feasible and I fully understand
that the vendor warranty should be instantly void.

Also, sometimes telcos have off the shelves spare that gather dust for
years... It could be interesting to also generate few coins.

Jean