DSL Operators Mailing List?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Tue Jan 9 13:38:50 UTC 2018

Nothing specific at this time, just always on the look out for appropriate venues for discussion. The more generic the question, the more I'd rather lurk to get an answer vs. posting about it and I haven't seen too many (any?) on DSL lately.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com