Customer woes and ps3 network

Michael Crapse michael at wi-fiber.io
Mon Jan 8 00:14:10 UTC 2018

I will be on site with the customer tomorrow to do packet captures.
It may be a weak wireless signal(he claims).
I also saw such a report, and changed his IP to one of our known good IPs,
and the issue persists.
We are running over PPPoE, so packet size is diminished from 1500 to 1492.
I have DMZed his console, issue persists. I have given his router 3
different public IPs to no avail.
This(ps3) was working yesterday on hughesnet, until we did our installation.