Customer woes and ps3 network

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Sun Jan 7 23:58:30 UTC 2018

On 01/07/2018 04:12 PM, Michael Crapse wrote:
> I have a customer on a ps3, and he can't seem to connect to the
> psn. Keeps getting the 80710016 error. If there is anyone that can help
> me troubleshoot this issue, that would be great.

I have yet to see the packets on the wire lie.

Further, the packets on the wire will likely give you a starting point.

After searching for the error, this may not be a problem with the
network at all.  One report I saw says that the error can come from
banned / blacklisted IPs.  So you may be looking for a non-existent
network problem.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die