Any experience with Broadcom ICOS out there?

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 05:15:46 UTC 2018

I smell some BS here, at least in their 'Verified Purchase' reviews:

"It is installed as a network hub in my basement and it is working fine. Great quality product. I've had a lot of business with FS for years. This is a very reliable company and they stand behind their company's products with a first class warranty! I highly recommend."

"It just takes several days to receive my 100G switch with Broadcom ICOS which is packaged safely and intactly. I followed the instruction and seems simple for a non-tech user. Three steps would be done: plug it in, cable it up, turn it on. Just the way a good product should be. I would like to recommend both the product and the seller."

Non tech user, network hub in my basement.  $10K L3 switch.  Jesus.  The Tactical Flashlight seems more believable right now.

Chuck.