Any experience with Broadcom ICOS out there?

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 21:54:59 UTC 2018

You may have better results with the same question on OCP (open compute
platform) related forums and mailing lists. The Quanta version of that
switch sold by FS is pretty much the same thing:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/801037-qct-reveals-their-quantamesh-network-switches/

Quanta has been very active in the OCP community for whitebox switches. I
have heard that they are the switch manufacturer for a great deal of
Facebook's hyperscale stuff.