IPv4 smaller than /24 leasing?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Fri Jan 5 13:02:21 UTC 2018

The topic of the Reddit thread won't really have any impact on anything. That 25 megabit definition wasn't used for anything other than reporting anyway. It had no impact on funding, deployment, etc. It wasn't necessary in the first place, but probably not smart to remove.

Getting too far into politics now, me thinks.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange