Attacks from poneytelecom.eu

Troy Mursch troy at wolvtech.com
Wed Jan 3 07:35:14 UTC 2018

Dovid,

Back in September, I documented my poor experience with AS12876 here:
https://badpackets.net/ongoing-large-scale-sip-attack-
campaign-coming-from-online-sas-as12876/
Since then, their handling of abuse notifications (or lack thereof) has
largely remained the same. The volume of malicious traffic from their
network hasn't decreased either.

As you noted, others have reported similar issues with AS12876, including
my associate Dr. Neal Krawetz: https://twitter.com/h
ackerfactor/status/932593355648667649. I've also compiled a list of
complaints regarding AS12876 in this thread: https://twitter.com/ba
d_packets/status/937220987371732992

Thanks,
__