New Active Exploit: memcached on port 11211 UDP & TCP being exploited for reflection attacks

Jean | ddostest.me jean at ddostest.me
Wed Feb 28 12:01:34 UTC 2018

I ran a full scan of the internet with zmap to find vulnerable memcached
servers from an AWS server. AWS received an abuse report and forwarded
it to me.

I deleted the VM and the case was close...

LOL

OVH Is not dumb. Do you know how easy it is to deploy a VM today with
all the automated frameworks?

Jean