Craigslist Blocks

Anne P. Mitchell Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Tue Feb 27 19:57:00 UTC 2018

>> If someone wants to send me a copy of the block message, and at least one IP that is blocked, I'll see what we can do.

This has been passed along to our contact; will let folks know what we hear back.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Legislative Consultant
CEO/President, Institute for Social Internet Public Policy
Legal Counsel: The CyberGreen Institute
Legal Counsel: The Earth Law Center
Member, Cal. Bar Cyberspace Law Committee
Member, Colorado Cyber Committee
Member, Elevations Credit Union Member Council
Member, Board of Directors, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Ret. Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
Ret. Chair, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop