Craigslist Blocks

Anne P. Mitchell Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Mon Feb 26 18:44:44 UTC 2018

If someone wants to send me a copy of the block message, and at least one IP that is blocked, I'll see what we can do.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
CEO/President,
SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification and Inbox Delivery Assistance
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/

Attorney at Law / Legislative Consultant