Spectrum/TWC contact off-list ?

Brandon Applegate brandon at burn.net
Thu Feb 22 14:28:47 UTC 2018

I’ve resisted reaching out like this so far.  I posted on DSL Reports and didn't get anything valuable back.  I’m also confident that Spectrum front line support will have zero clue as to where to take my question.

In a nutshell: seeing some strange IPv6 reachability issues, and they are always overnight/wee-hours (EST).  Seems to be very specific to a certain prefix (or more pointedly - my IA_NA vs. IA_PD).

If someone could contact me off-list I would greatly appreciate it.  This isn’t a hard down or critical issue - but it is an annoying head-scratcher.  Thanks.

--
Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273
PGP Key fingerprint: