User on list from carid.com sending automated replies

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at nanog.org
Wed Feb 21 23:39:38 UTC 2018

The email address had formally been moderated so replies went to the queue rather than automatically to the list.

I had to research - and realized this auto-response falls under the same behavior as an automatic vacation message.  The address is now on no-mail status per the AUP <https://nanog.org/governance/corp/aup>, number 6.

Cheers,

Valerie

Valerie Wittkop
NANOG Program Director