60 Hudson Woes

Chris Gross CGross at ninestarconnect.com
Tue Feb 20 15:54:01 UTC 2018

I feel the issue here is people are already paying for support contracts and vendors to come on site. Now there's the additional incurred cost for remote hands to handle it.

If it's a situation where it's replacing a person of my internal staff to act on it, sure. But if I'm paying Dell to come in and do hardware work anyway but they can't get in, I don't want to pay that extra forced cost.