60 Hudson Woes

Erik Sundberg ESundberg at nitelusa.com
Fri Feb 16 19:50:38 UTC 2018

We just had an issue where cisco was going to replace a power tray in our router at 60 hudson, we are also at telx.  Cisco contracts with IBM for this. The building is now checking that all 3rd party vendors have an existing Certificate of insurance (COI). This take 48 hours to get put in there system...

So now we are forced to use telx smarthands if it's under 48 hours or weekends