Netzero Email Abuse

g at 1337.io g at 1337.io
Thu Feb 15 17:39:33 UTC 2018

Once upon a time, I worked on the SYS/NET OPS time of a United Online
subsidiary. Spent a lot of time in the data centers and worked on
occasion with other OPS folks from different business units. They would
joke about the complaints that would come in, they do read the emails -
but you have to name drop their VP of Tech to get them to do anything.

Search LinkedIn or the usual channels for that name and good luck.