1/2u 100g Metro-E Aggregation Switch

Robert Jacobs rjacobs at pslightwave.com
Wed Feb 14 19:11:36 UTC 2018

We are dropping these into our Metro network for pure layer 2 aggregation and 100 Gbs port density ...  32 100 Gig ports on single rack unit.  Does support 4x 25 and 2x 50 on each interface https://www.extremenetworks.com/product/x870-series/

Robert Jacobs | Network Architect & Director

Direct:	832-615-7742
Main:   	832-615-8000
Fax:    	713-510-1650

5959 Corporate Dr. Suite 3300; Houston, TX 77036

A Certified Woman-Owned Business

24x7x365 Customer  Support: 832-615-8000 | support at pslightwave.com
This electronic message contains information from PS Lightwave which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by telephone or e-mail immediately.