Console Servers & Cellular Providers

Edwin Pers EPers at ansencorp.com
Wed Feb 7 17:04:41 UTC 2018

Pretty bad bordering on unusable most of the time (steel and concrete buildings after all).
I'm only setup in buildings we own, so I've been able to put antennas up on the roof for this.
At our more remote sites where there's no cell service at all I have POTS lines. KVMoIP is a bit painful at 56k, but it's usable.

Ed