Console Servers & Cellular Providers

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Wed Feb 7 16:27:55 UTC 2018

We use the Oopengear ACM and IM series and they are great. My only current issue is that Verizon does not allow for static IPv4 and IPv6 simultaneously. You can have one or the other, but not both. *facepalm*

One major point of advice with the Opengear: make sure the firmware is up to date. There have been some issues with cellular stability in some releases.

thanks,
-Randy