RADB - aut-num policy question

Ryan, Spencer sryan at arbor.net
Sun Feb 4 20:00:20 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I'm a bit out of my element on this one and hoping someone can help.

I'm putting together an aut-num entry for RADB and have a question about our Comcast peerings.

We peer with AS7922 in several sites, but if you look at the actual pathing via bgp.he.net or just the routes themselves you can see that the first AS in the path after ours is either 7015 or 33668 depending on region for the paths that prefer comcast's network.

For the import/export policy can I just reference 7922 or do I also need to include the others?

Thanks in advance!

Spencer Ryan | Senior Systems Administrator | sryan at arbor.net<mailto:sryan at arbor.net>
Arbor Networks | The security division of NETSCOUT
+1.734.794.5033 (d) | +1.734.846.2053 (m)
www.arbornetworks.com<http://www.arbornetworks.com/>