IP Dslams

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 22:12:42 UTC 2018

Carl,

What did you select to replace your MX BNG?

To Nick, we use Adtran Total Access 5000's today. They work fine, but if I
was doing a new install I would do Calix with their newer lines that have
SDN BNG functions. Calix just has better CPE to go along with it, but they
are just G.Fast and ethernet only CPE's.

Why only ADSL2+?

What are you doing for voice?

Do you have access to Coax cable? If so I would do a small 32x10 CMTS with
cable modem. Much cheaper and future proof.