CenturyLink RCA?

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Mon Dec 31 20:31:24 UTC 2018

> It could have been worse:
>   https://www.cio.com.au/article/65115/all_systems_down/

"Make network changes only between 2am and 5am on weekends."

Wow.  Just wow.  I suppose the IT types are considerably different than Process Operations.  Our rule is to only make changes scheduled at 09:00 (or no later than will permit a complete backout and restore by 15:00) Local Time on "Full Staff" day that is not immediately preceded or followed by a reduced staff day, holiday, or weekend-day.