IP Dslams

Nick Edwards nick.z.edwards at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 01:36:26 UTC 2018

Howdy,
We have a requirement for an aged care facility to provide voice and data,
we have the voice worked out, but data, WiFi is out of the question, so are
looking for IP-Dslams, preferably a system that is all-in-one, or self
contained, as in contains its own BBRAS/LNS/PPP server/Radius, such as has
a property managment API, or even just a webpage manager where admin can
add in new residents when they arive, or delete when they depart I know
these used to be available  many years ago, but that vendor has like many
vanished, only requirement is for ADSL2+, prefer units with either 48 ports
or multiples of (192 etc) and have filtered voice out ports (telco50/rj21
etc)

If anyone knows of such units, would appreciate some details on them,
brand/model suppliers if known, etc, we can try get out google fu back if
we have some steering:)

Thank Y'all

(resent - original never made it to the list for some gremlin reason)