CenturyLink

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Mon Dec 31 09:52:47 UTC 2018

There isn't a specific regulation on free-running GPS, just "due diligence". I work at a algorithmic program trading company (and have been for 20 years). We have a high ROI, the cost differential for the rubidium OC versus having to drop everything to conform to regulatory requirements due to a short GPS outage, makes this a no-brainer.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039