CenturyLink

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Sun Dec 30 16:38:31 UTC 2018

We have had great success with the TimeMachines TM1001A. Simple, robust, and over several years we’ve had zero outages on more than 40 installations. And unlike most of the competition, not ridiculously overpriced.

https://timemachinescorp.com/product/gps-time-server-tm1000a<https://timemachinescorp.com/product/gps-time-server-tm1000a/?_vsrefdom=adwords&gclid=CjwKCAiA9qHhBRB2EiwA7poaeP6WdNN-kfhXHj9agAvZwm5PKZf70nCzxPH5Wgm__2S6164H86uSwxoCmQgQAvD_BwE>

 -mel beckman