CenturyLink

Matthew Huff mhuff at ox.com
Sat Dec 29 14:51:51 UTC 2018

We have two stratum-1 servers synced with GPS and a PTP feed from a provider that also provides PTP to market data systems, but we still have to monitor drift between system time and NIST time. Don't ask for the logic behind it, it's a regulation, not a technical requirement.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039