CenturyLink

Erik Sundberg ESundberg at nitelusa.com
Fri Dec 28 07:07:42 UTC 2018

Maybe light at the end of the tunnel...

latest we got from Centurylink was at 10:45pm CST.
Our engineers and technicians have identified the network element that has affected our customer services. Services are restoring, and the current estimated time for full recovery is four hours.
CenturyLink will be conducting an extensive post-incident investigation and root cause analysis to provide follow-up information to our customers impacted by this event. We will provide one more Sales Alert from this address once services are fully restored.